Tuesday, May 3, 2011

[song]

you want a girl that's thin.
you want a slight, dirty angel.
you want submissive.
i am loud. loud.
i am taken down at any angle
and i suffer from perpetual boredom.
i scream. i scream. unease...
you wanna... wanna...
you wanna good bad striptease.

it isn't good... it isn't right...

left in the pitch....with no night light...
silence rips the rest from my eyes....
resentment vs. compromise...
the sickness steps out of his head
and with a cackle my hopes fall dead...
replaced by destruction to get the spread.
it wilts, this dream that i had wed.

skip ahead...
the red cord hangs me out to dry...
and nails me in with no reply...
a blistered heart bleeds just for you...
the only match i ever knew.
i calculate right past the maze.
what left us full of holes and crazed.
lover's papercut fights the sting.
and i wear the pain just like a ring.



by: me.

No comments:

Post a Comment