Friday, April 15, 2011

[what ya make it]

There once was a woman who woke up one morning and realized she only had three hairs left on the top of her head. She said, "Oh well, I guess today I will braid my hair!" She went on to have an awesome day.

The next day, the woman awoke and noticed she only had two hairs left on the top of her head. She said, "Oh well, I guess today I will part my hair down the middle!" She went on to have an amazing day.

The following morning, the woman woke up and noticed she only had one hair left on the top of her head. She said, "Oh well, I guess today I will wear a mohawk!" She went on to have a fantastic day.

The next morning she woke up and noticed she had no hairs left... she was bald. The woman said, "Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about doing my hair today!" She went on to have the best day yet.



Life is what you make it :) Don't focus on what you don't have... but on all of the wonderful things you DO have.

No comments:

Post a Comment